Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I've come to realize...


I've come to realize that my hair: is slowly turning wavy

I've come to realize that when I talk: I can't stop

I've come to realize that, when I love someone: they could love me back even more

I've come to realize that I need: to start writing more often

I've come to realize that I've lost: nothing worth losing

I've come to realize that I hate it when: people lie

I've come to realize that money: comes to those who invite it over

I've come to realize that people: are basically good

I've come to realize that I love spending my time with: friends, family, Facebook, flora & fauna

I've come to realize that the last time I cried I was: mourning my hamster Wanda

I've come to realize that my cell phone is: the coolest gadget I've ever owned

I've come to realize that my friends are: my lifeline

I've come to realize that before I go to sleep at night:I kiss Alkins goodnight

I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about: what a wonderful life this is

I've come to realize that I worry about ________ less than I should: Arusha

I've come to realize that tonight I will: hobnob with FB, read The Sunset Club, and turn in with thoughts of gratitude.

I've come to realize that I'll never be: nasty to anyone, ever

3 comments:

David Raphael Israel said...

Nats, I like the "friends, family, Facebook, flora and fauna"!

Ashish Gorde said...

I like it... so simple, so straightforward, and straight from the heart. Sometimes stating something so directly can be the hardest. Wonder why?

XmasDolly said...

I TOTALLY LOVE LUCY! Great job girlfriend! She is just so simple, and straight to the point!!!